We understand that there is a lot to be made aware when planning a funeral and choosing a cemetery. Our Cemetery Information Guide will help you through this time of decision making. Please call us at (913) 971-5226 for any additional information or for questions you might have.
Cemetery Information Guide
We hope that this guide will be helpful to you… in it you will find answers to many of you questions.
- Helpful Assistance for Funeral Planning: This section includes information that you might need in the event of the death of a loved one, such as people you may need to contact, what items to bring to the funeral home or crematory, possible decisions to make for the funeral home home and funeral arrangements.
- A list of Funeral Homes and Crematories in Olathe and surrounding area.
- Cemetery Fees: covers the cost of burial plots and interment fees (opening and closing).
- City of Olathe Department Policy for Placement of Memorials and Markers in the Olathe Memorial Cemetery. Includes guidelines for memorial and marker specifications, installation, and inspections.
- Cemetery Lot Rights and Transfer Applications: This form needs to be filled out and notarized if you desire to transfer your lots to a third party.
- Policies and Information contains general cemetery information needed for lots and interment fees, decorations and monuments.