1. The cemetery expressly disclaims all responsibility for loss or damage from causes beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to thieves, vandals, acts of God, explosions, unavoidable accidents of war, whether direct or indirect. In particular, the cemetery assumes no responsibility for memorials, flowers, decorations, vases, urns, or other property on any interment space. Owners should make arrangements with their personal insurance carriers regarding any personal property such as memorials, vases and urns that are at the cemetery.
2. No person shall be permitted to enter or leave the cemetery except by cemetery access roads.
3. Any person found in the cemetery after closing hours will be considered a trespasser.
4. All persons in the cemetery shall conduct themselves with proper decorum, and at the discretion of the cemetery, anyone may be removed from the cemetery for any breach of this rule.
5. No vehicle shall be driven in the cemetery at a speed greater than 10 MPH. All vehicles shall be restricted to the roads and shall drive and park on the right side. No undue noise shall be permitted in operating a vehicle through the cemetery, and only licensed drivers may operate vehicles within the cemetery.
6. The cemetery reserves the right to exclude any or all vehicles from the cemetery on Memorial Day or other holidays or for any special event when it is deemed necessary. The cemetery also reserves the right to exclude any vehicle, which might cause any damage to the roads within the cemetery.
7. Only leashed pets shall be allowed outside of vehicles in the cemetery. Please be courteous to other cemetery visitors and remove all pet waste.
8. No drinking, picnicking, loitering, skating, hunting, trapping, fireworks or participation in any sport event or game activities is permitted within the cemetery.
9. No minors are permitted in the cemetery unless accompanied by their parent or guardian.
10. The cemetery may refuse admission to or eject anyone who is not an owner or a visitor to an interment space.
11. Visitors and owners must not engage, pay or request special assistance or services from cemetery employees working on the cemetery grounds. All orders, inquires and complaints must be addressed to the cemetery office.
12. All lots shall be used ONLY for burial of human remains.
13. All persons are reminded that the cemetery is devoted to the burial of the dead and that the provisions and penalties provided by the statute will strictly be enforced in all cases of injury, disturbance or disregard of the rules.